Monday, June 23, 2008

Notable Mentions

These were some of my favorite pictures that I took this term that didn't really get to be used because of the nature of the assignments given.  I have my camera on me all the time so that when I see a good shot, I can take it.  Unfortunately, if the picture wasn't taken after the assignment was given, it can't be used for it.  A lot of my photography is a matter of being in the right place at the right time.


Black & White of Apple Orchard in Bloom 
Circle of trees 
Black & White Horse
Sprouts in the sunlight

2 comments:

Gramma Connelly said...

Very good flag shot. Could use in a patriotic slide show. Circle of trees fun. Were you using a special lens? adaptor?
Thanks for "enviromental" explanation

J and A said...

Megan,
These are beautiful! You have a definite talent! Thanks for sharing.
-Anna