Monday, March 24, 2008

Malia at Museum

This picture was taken at a photo museum and I used for my photography final as well. A little background info. Malia refused to get out of her pajamas that day and so ended up going to this museum with me on my class field trip. We were there early and I used that time to take pictures of her and the scenery. She also used that time to take pictures using my iPhone. So I ended up using these shots for the "outdoor product" part of the final. My professor checked this photo out before I turned it in and said that the iPhone wasn't recognizable. So using my Photoshop skills, I took pictures of the front page of my iPhone and inserted into the picture of photo of Malia seen here. For full impact, I'll show both the before and after.



1 comment:

Gramma Connelly said...

Good job with the iphone photoshop job. Were you using a reflector or a fill flash? Malia is a doll